We have introduced a new, intuitive and easy to use online system for parents evenings hosted by SchoolCloud.
Thursday 27th May 2021 - Year 7 Online Subject Consultation - further details about this event and how to book appointments will be emailed out week commencing 17th May 2021.
Thursday 15th April 2021 - Year 9 Online Subject Consultation
Thursday 18th March 2021 - Year 10 Online Subject Consultation
Thursday 4th March and Friday 5th March 2021 - Year 11 Online Subject Consultation
In order to make video calls you need to have as a minimum:
- a device with a microphone and speaker/headphones
- a compatible up-to-date web browser:
- iPhone/iPad: Safari Note: there is a known issue joining video calls using iOS 14.2. Please upgrade any iOS 14.2 devices to iOS 14.3, or use an alternate device.
- Android: Chrome or Firefox - please note that Samsung phones often default to using the Samsung Browser, this is not supported.
- Windows: Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge (Chromium - download here)
- Mac: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Linux: Chrome or Firefox
We also recommend:
- Using your smartphone for video appointments. If you don't have a smartphone with a front-facing camera, use a laptop or computer with a webcam.
- Using a headset (or earphones with a microphone) to reduce echo.
- As soon as you’ve booked an appointment, you can test your video and sound. Make sure your camera and microphone and volume are fully enabled in your settings and that you have allowed the system to access them. If one party loses connection during the evening, please just wait whilst they log in again and the call will resume. If there is a sound or display issue try clicking the microphone/camera icon off and on again. If there is still an issue, try logging off and logging on again or try another device.
If you are struggling to gain access to the system or have any technical difficulties, please email Consultation@lythamhigh.lancs.sch.uk