Upon your child joining LSA, yourself and they would have signed our Home School Agreement (summaried below) which is based on our School Mission Statement is: “A learning community in pursuit of excellence”.
Parents/ Guardians will:
- Ensure that my child attends regularly and on time and is equipped to learn
- Do not take holidays in term time
- Support my child’s learning at home
- Whenever possible, attend meetings at school about my child’s progress
- If possible, access the online information about my child’s progress
- Work with the school to try and make sure that my child behaves well
- Encourage my child to take advantage of healthily lifestyle opportunities at school
- Ensure that my child is fully aware of the values of the school
- Report any concerns I have about bullying, racism and any other form of negative stereotyping immediately to the school
- Tell relevant staff in school about any issue which will affect my child’s welfare or learning
- Treat all members of school staff with courtesy and encourage my child to do so
- Provide my child with the full school uniform and insist that the regulations for uniform and appearance are met
- Support my child to use the internet safely, including applying the age restrictions for the use of social networking sites
- Encourage my child to participate
- Encourage my child to work hard and strive for excellence
- Speak to the appropriate member of staff about any concerns with my child’s school work, homework or welfare
Request for copies
If you would like to request paper copies of anything you see on our website please contact us.
Do you have some uniform that is too small or no longer needed, but still in good condition? Please donate your pre-loved uniform to LSA during Uniform Amnesty week (9th - 13th April).
Congratulations to all pupils and colleagues at LSA for all of your work which has contributed towards our Rights Respecting School, Bronze Award.